This updated shorter version of Barron’s full-sized TOEFL iBT test preparation manual prepares you for the Internet-Based TOEFL. Inside this book you will find:
- An orientation to the TOEFL iBT
- A review of Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections
- A brief review of academic skills
- Three full-length TOEFL iBT model tests with explanations and example answers
- Evaluation charts and checklists
The enclosed MP3 CD presents audio prompts for all practice activities and the Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections of the model tests in the book.
If you want to buy this book online, kindly click on the following link: